Not enrolled? Enroll today
Manage Your Accounts
- View balances and transactions
- Transfer money - Select Transfers & Payments
- Set up alerts1 - Select Manage My Card from the Accounts menu tab
- Freeze/unfreeze debit and credit card - Select Manage My Card from the Accounts menu
- View eStatements - Set up by selecting Statement Preferences from the Accounts menu
- Set up a travel notice - Select Manage My Card from the Accounts menu
Make Payments & Transfers
- Schedule, edit, or cancel payments with Bill Pay
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Set up credit card auto pay
Federally insured by NCUA. Membership eligibility required.
1) Alerts are based upon the settings you establish. Most alerts are provided real-time, but some may not trigger an immediate alert. Security Service is not responsible for an alert not being sent or received.
2) Mobile Phone Protection: up to $800 maximum coverage per claim, $50 deductible applies. Two claims per 12-month period. Refer to Guide to Benefits for complete details of coverage and exclusions.
3) Available for the accountholder and their spouse/domestic partner and up to six (6) dependent children age 2 and older. This is not insurance.
4) Credit score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on TransUnion data. Third parties may use a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.