Business Banking Made Easy
Whether your business banking needs are simple or complex, Security Service is ready to support you with expert knowledge and innovative products.
Choose from a variety of checking account options based on your business needs.
- Premium Business Checking – Save time, money, and protect your business with data breach protection, legal services, mobile phone coverage, and 24/7 Telehealth services
- Classic Business Checking – Flexibility and affordability for organizations with limited transactions
- Not-for-Profit Business Checking – Made specifically for not-for-profit organizations
Business Money Market Plus1
Provide your business the right mix of interest-earning and access to funds.
- Open for as little as $1,000
- No minimum balance required after opening
- No service fees
- Unlimited withdrawals and check writing
Keep your business savings in a convenient account, plus gain access to the benefits of Security Service membership.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service charge
- Up to 20 items per statement period for no fee2
- Convenient access to funds at any Security Service location or ATM
Earn high returns on your business savings.
- Choose from Traditional, Future Builder, or IRA certificates
- Flexible terms
Looking for business credit cards? Click here.
- A minimum of $1,000 is required to open. Business Money Market Plus is a Blended Rate Tier account. Each tier corresponds to a range of account balances and dividend rates earned. The dividend rate will only be paid on the portion of your daily balance within each balance tier. Depending on the balance in the account, the annual percentage yield (APY) will fall within the range listed. For example, if you have $26,000 in your account, you will earn 2.50% on the first $25,000.00 and 1.50% on the next $1,000.00. The lowest APY is calculated based on a balance of $500,000. One Business Money Market Plus account per primary account holder.
- You may transact up to 20 items per statement period for no fee; each item in excess of 20 will be assessed a Transaction Service Fee. Items include, but are not limited to, checks written and deposited, deposits, ACH transfers, Debit Card transactions, ATM transactions, wire transfers, overdraft transfers, bill payments, etc. Item counts are based on individual items regardless of how they are reflected on the statement, e.g., the deposit itself and each check in a deposit counts as an item. Other fees may apply. See the Fee Schedule for Business Accounts and Business Accounts Disclosure for complete details. Business Banking Fee Schedule.