Nobody in the Market Beats Business Money Market Plus
- Open for as little as $1,000
- No minimum balance required after opening
- No excess transaction fee
- No service fees
- Unlimited withdrawals and check writing
- Interest accrues daily, paid monthly
- Not eligible for debit card or ATM transactions using a debit card
- $10 closing fee if closed within the ﬁrst 90 days
- We know when you have a money market this good, you’ll want more than one. Unfortunately, we need to limit it to one per primary account holder.
Business Money Market Plus Rates1
Open a Business Money Market Plus Account today.
Business Money Market2
- Better interest rate than savings without tying up funds in a fixed-term investment.
Business Money Market Rates
|Balance Tier||APY% ††||Dividend Rate% †|
|$0.00 - $9,999.99||0.05%||0.05%|
|$10,000.00 - $24,999.99||0.05%||0.05%|
|$25,000.00 - $49,999.99||0.10%||0.10%|
|$50,000.00 - $99,999.99||0.40%||0.40%|
|$100,000.00 - $249,999.99||0.40%||0.40%|
|$250,000.00 - $9,999,999.99||0.50%||0.50%|
Federally insured by NCUA. Membership eligibility required.
“Interest” referenced in the context of this page refers to “dividends.”
1) A minimum of $1,000 is required to open. Business Money Market Plus is a Blended Rate Tier account. Each tier corresponds to a range of account balances and dividend rates earned. The dividend rate will only be paid on the portion of your daily balance within each balance tier. Depending on the balance in the account, the annual percentage yield (APY) will fall within the range listed. For example, if you have $26,000 in your account, you will earn 2.50% on the first $25,000.00 and 1.50% on the next $1,000.00. The lowest APY is calculated based on a balance of $500,000. One Business Money Market Plus account per primary account holder.
2) Per calendar month, each account is permitted to make no more than six limited transfers and withdrawals, or a combination of such transfers and withdrawals, to include, overdraft protections transfers, online/telephone transfers, checks, or debit card point of sale transactions. An Excess Transaction Fee will be assessed per transaction for any limited transaction in excess of the six. Additionally, if you continue to exceed these transfer limits, your account may be subject to closure or will be converted to a transaction account.
† The Security Service Federal Credit Union Current Dividend Rates disclosure is incorporated as a part of and in addition to the All About Your Security Service Business Accounts Disclosure, the Security Service Truth in Savings Disclosure, and the Fee Schedule for Business Accounts. Please refer to these items for additional terms, conditions and limitations which may be associated with your speciﬁc account(s).
†† APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of 5/9/23. The APY may change without notice. Fees may reduce earnings on your account.