Big Company Benefits for Your Small Business
Premium Business Checking1
Whether your business is large or small, you can still access big company benefits. Save time, money, and protect your business with data breach protection, legal services, mobile phone coverage, and 24/7 Telehealth services.
Data Breach Protection & Recovery
Hackers target small businesses because limited cyber security leaves them vulnerable. Minimize the severity of a business data breach with response and remediation services, or learn to avoid one altogether with employee education and training. This service includes:
- Employee Data Breach Awareness Training
- Comprehensive Response Plan
- Data Breach Response Team
Mobile Phone Coverage
Your phone is essential to running your business. Don’t let a cracked screen slow you down. Business owners listed on the account and any phones they purchase and own are covered for accidental damage, mechanical failure, and theft up to $500 per claim twice per twelve month period.
Nationwide Network of Attorneys
Finding legal help is easy with access to a nationwide network of attorneys for free and discounted services for your business. Professional attorneys can conduct phone or face-to-face consultations and review or create documents such as:
- Collection letters
- Operation agreement for LLC's non-disclosure agreement
- Lease agreements
Personal ID Theft Recovery Services
Identity fraud can happen to anyone at any time. Data breaches, email scams, tax fraud, and skimmers are only a few ways cyber criminals try to steal your information. ID Theft Recovery Services are available to business owners, employees, and their qualifying family members. In the event of identity theft, a Dedicated Privacy Advocate will:
- Perform research and remediation for all types of identity theft
- Reverse records created by fraud
- Help get identities back to pre-breach status
High Interest on Your Balance3
When it come to running your business, every penny counts. Make your money work for you with high interest on your account balance.
Membership eligibility required. Images for illustrative purposes. Not actual members.
- For details and limitations regarding coverage, please contact SSFCU. Data Breach Planning Services and Data Breach Response Services are provided by NXG Strategies, LLC. Data Breach Remediation Services and Employee Identity Recovery Services are provided by Allstate Identity Protection. Data Breach Services are only performed with agencies and institutions in the United States, or territories where U.S. law applies. These Services are performed with these U.S. institutions and agencies regardless of where the fraud was perpetrated, resident status in the U.S. or U.S. citizenship of the consumer. Some services may be limited or unavailable to non-U.S. citizens and persons residing outside the U.S. Mobile Phone Coverage is provided by NXG Strategies, LLC and administered by Worth Ave. Group. Up to $1,000 Mobile Phone Coverage: $500 maximum per covered claim after $50 deductible. Two claims within a 12 month period. Limitations apply. Business Legal Plan is provided by Legal Club of America. Legal matters involving the laws of jurisdictions outside the United States or its territories are excluded from the Legal Plan. Other exclusions apply. Telehealth Plan is provided by BrighterMD, LLC dba Doctegrity. Certain terms, conditions and limitations apply to these benefits.
- Monthly Account Maintenance Fee of $20 is waived if the account maintains an average daily balance of $50,000 or greater. If the average daily balance falls below $50,000, the $20 monthly account fee will be charged. See the Fee Schedule for Business Accounts for full details.
- The term ‘interest’ refers to dividends. Account is a variable rate account. Interest is earned daily. A daily balance of $1,500 is required to earn interest for the day.
†, †† APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of 1/21/21. The Dividend Rate and APY may change without notice at the discretion of the Security Service Federal Credit Union Board of Directors. Fees may reduce earnings on your account. Security Service Federal Credit Union Current Dividend Rates disclosure is incorporated as a part of and in addition to the All About Your Security Service Business Accounts, the Fee Schedule for Business Accounts, and Business Accounts Disclosure. Please refer to these items for additional terms, conditions and limitations which may be associated with your specific account(s). Contact an employee for further information or to obtain current rate information at 1.888.415.7878.
* Statistics from Cyber threat is huge for small businesses published by USA Today and The 5 Biggest Cybersecurity Threats Targeting Your Small Business Right Now published by Inc.