A place for yourtotal wellbeingSearch Jobs
Trail & Gym
24/7-access gym facility and easy access to Leon Creek Greenway
Employee Assistance Programs to aid in your physical, mental, and financial health
Training & Development
Training and Professional Development to help grow your career
Salary & Benefits
A competitive salary and benefit package to ensure your financial and physical health
Employees of Security Service have access to benefits centered around financial, physical, and emotional wellbeing. Be part of an organization dedicated to your growth, success, and financial advancement.
Employees have the opportunity to receive generous discounts on mortgages, auto loans, credit cards, checking and savings products, and more. SSFCU’s 401(k) retirement program is top notch beginning with an employer contribution of 2% of your pay directly into your 401(k) – even if you don’t contribute. Additionally, SSFCU’s match DOUBLES your contribution for up to 4% for a maximum match of 8%. This is a total of up to 10% per pay period SSFCU may deposit into your 401(k) and all these contributions are immediately vested at 100%.
- Discounts on Security Service products and services
- 401(k) with matching and additional employer contributions
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) options
- Expert guidance from SSFCU Investment Advisors
- Financial Wellbeing consultative guides, online tools and resources
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Dependent Scholarship program
- Educational webinars and on-demand learning
Employees can take advantage of various gym options and participate in our wellness incentive and rewards program to help you be your best. Competitive health and insurance programs offer coverage to spouses, domestic partners, and dependents.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Free gym membership (including virtual options)
- In-house nutrition and fitness coaching
- Discounted fitness devices through payroll deduction
- Paid registration at community fitness events for employees and immediate family members
- Supplemental voluntary insurances; Hospital, Accident and Critical Illness
- Employer paid short-term, long-term disability and basic life insurance
Security Service places a high importance on all aspects of one’s wellbeing; including emotional needs. Security Service is dedicated to understanding employee needs and guiding them to the best resource to meet these needs.
- Access to confidential employee well-being advisor
- Compassionate and confidential mental health support available through our Employee Assistance Program
- Caregiver support benefit
- Virtual medical and mental health visits
- Variety of leave programs
- Educational webinars and on-demand resources
EEO is The Law. Click here for more information.
We are an EEO Employer that provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.
Security Service will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified persons with disabilities, but who are otherwise able to perform the essential functions of the job. If due to a disability, you require a reasonable accommodation to navigate this site and/or complete the on-line application process; please contact 1.800.338.0990 for assistance. This is a dedicated line designed to assist disabled job seekers, a response to your request will be returned within one business day. Please note that calls or messages for purposes such as solicitations including calls from vendors, recruiters, staffing agencies, or other non-disability related issues may not receive a response.