Fixed-Rate IRA Certificate
Save for retirement by enjoying the same security of a Certificate1 and the tax advantages of an individual retirement account (IRA) with a Fixed-Rate IRA Certificate from Security Service Federal Credit Union.
Fixed Rate IRA Certificate
Why Should I Open a Fixed-Rate IRA Certificate?
Risk-Free Retirement Savings
- Fixed-rate, earn high interest2 with some of best IRA Certificate rates in Texas, Utah, and Colorado
- Get the tax advantages of a Roth or Traditional IRA
- Open for as little as $500, $25,000 for Jumbo rates
- Certificate terms from 3 months to 7 years
- No account fees
- Interest accrued daily, paid monthly. Added earned interest back to a certificate's balance or transfer it to a Security Service savings or checking account.
- Early withdrawal penalties apply and may vary by certificate term
- IRA funds cannot be co-mingled with regular savings or non-IRA funds
Want Penalty-Free Access to Your Money?
Consider opening a Future Builder Certificate, if you want the flexibility to withdraw or deposit money before certificate maturity.
Want Your Account to Do More?
Would you like to earn interest and gain access to identity theft protection, smartphone coverage, etc.? Compare our feature-rich Power Protected Checking to a traditional Share Certificate account.