Earn high interest1 and guaranteed returns for a set period of time with a Traditional Certificate2. Security Service Federal Credit Union offers some of the best certificate rates in Colorado, Texas, and Utah.
Open a Traditional Certificate for as little as $500 ($25,000 for jumbo rates). With flexible terms from 3 months to 7 years, choose the certificate term that is right for you.
- Fixed interest rate for a fixed term
- No account fees
- 100% of the certificate balance can be used for a secured loan
- No additional deposits allowed
- Early withdrawal penalties apply and may vary by certificate term
- Interest is accrued daily, paid monthly.
- Allow your monthly interest to grow or transfer it to your Security Service checking or savings account
Want Penalty-Free Access to Your Money?
If you want the flexibility to withdraw or deposit money before certificate maturity, consider opening a Future Builder Certificate.
Want Your Account to Do More?
Would you like to earn interest and gain access to identity theft protection, smartphone coverage, etc.? Compare our feature-rich Power Protected Checking to a traditional Share Certificate account.