Home Equity Loan came in below quoted APR.
- D. Harr, May 2020◊
Access your equity with a Home Equity Loan
What makes a Home Equity Loan right for you? You need a lump sum of money, that is, a certain amount all at once. These funds come from the equity you’ve paid into your home and can be used on whatever you need—home improvement, bills, or other expenses.
- Low fixed-rate – Save more on interest with a lower rate than most personal loans or credit card options
- Monthly payment structure – Pay back your loan with monthly payments that work for you
- Terms up to 20 years – Option to extend your payments out to 240 months
Home Equity Loan Rates
|10-Year Fixed Home Equity||10||7.292%||$882.42||Apply|
|15-Year Fixed Home Equity||15||7.335%||$688.43||Apply|
|20-Year Fixed Home Equity||20||7.421%||$600.69||Apply|
- Maximum CLTV (combined loan to value) on primary residences in Colorado/Utah up to 95% and 80% in Texas; CLTV on second/vacation homes up to 95% in all states.
- Mobile homes and rental properties are not eligible
Federally insured by NCUA, NMLS #458903. Membership eligibility required. Restrictions apply. Loan subject to credit approval. Financing available for properties in Texas, Colorado, and Utah. Minimum loan amounts may apply. Maximum term of 10 years for loan amounts ranging $15,000 - $49,999. Rate based on the loan amount, term, and CLTV (combined loan-to-value) ratio, so your rate may differ. Rates subject to change.
†APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The APR is accurate as of 11/30/23.
◊ Image is for illustrative purposes only. Not an actual member.