Save Time and Money
with a Security Service Auto Loan
When you're ready to buy a new or pre-owned vehicle, make sure you get the best financing available. A Security Service auto loan offers the following benefits so you can drive away happy...
- Flexible repayment terms
- Payment protection available
- Estimate your monthly payments with our auto loan calculator
Full-coverage insurance with up to a $1,000 deductible is required until the loan is paid in full
Research your options and shop and compare our many car-buying resources...
- Review buying tips and tricks, and compare new and used vehicles through our AutoSmart online resource
- Shorten the financing process by shopping within our trusted dealer network
There are several convenient ways to pay your auto loan, such as...
- Online banking for quick, easy, and secure online payments
- Visiting any Security Service branch or Shared Branching location
- By phone with our automated phone banking system at 1.800.527.7328
- Download the mobile app1
- By mail or through FedEx for overnight payments
Financing or refinancing* with Security Service does more than put more money in your pocket...
- Save on interest
- Reduce your payments
- Receive additional savings
*To refinance, complete an Auto Loan application and select "Refinancing" within the drop-down menu on the second page of the application.
The only protection plan that gets you an additional $1,000 towards your new car in case of a total loss.2
- Protect your vehicle investment
- Includes depreciation coverage
- Get an extra $1,000 towards your replacement vehicle
Protect your vehicle and your bank account with Major Mechanical Protection (MMP).
- Get coverage against expensive vehicle repairs
- Compare MMP coverage options
- File a claim on your plan
Membership Eligibility Required.
Loan is subject to credit approval.
1. Standard text and data rates may apply.
2. Your purchase of GAP Advantage with PowerBuy® is optional. Whether or not you purchase GAP Advantage with PowerBuy will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any existing credit agreement you have with the financial institution. There are eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions that could prevent you from receiving benefits under GAP Advantage with PowerBuy. Carefully read the contract for a full explanation of the terms.