GAP Advantage with PowerBuy only at Security Service
When financing your loan, ask your representative about our exclusive GAP Advantage with PowerBuy.* It's the only protection plan that gets you an additional $1,000 to use towards your new car in case of total loss.
Protect Your Vehicle and Your Bank Account with Major Mechanical Protection
Did you know the average cost to repair an engine is $5,600? Transmission repairs can set you back an average of $4,265 and a fuel pump will cost you around $1,035.1 Most of us don’t have an emergency fund that can cover expensive vehicle repairs. With Major Mechanical Protection (MMP), you don’t have to worry—or spend your life savings. MMP helps you get your vehicle repaired for only a $50 standard deductible.
MMP Keeps You on the Road
With Major Mechanical Protection, you’re not just getting a policy. You’re gaining a way to help you keep your vehicle running so you can get to work, drive your kids to school, run errands, buy groceries, and do all the hundreds of other things for which you rely on your car.
Is MMP Right for You?
- Available for vehicles up to 15 years old with 120,000 miles or less2
- Coverage can be financed with a vehicle loan and paid monthly, or purchased separately
- Pay only $50 standard deductible for covered repairs
Get MMP Coverage for Your VehicleSchedule a Virtual Appointment
MMP Coverage Plans
Security Service provides three plans to meet your specific vehicle coverage needs.3 Each plan includes 24-hour roadside assistance, towing, locksmith services, windshield and dent repair, key fob coverage, rental car reimbursement, and more.
|Additional Coverage for nearly every Mechanical and Electrical Component|
|Electrical & Audio Components|
|Brakers & ABS Components|
|Basic Electrical Components|
|Air Conditioning & Heating|
|Basic Brake Components|
|Front & Rear Suspension|
|Transmission & Transfer Unit|
|Drive Axle Assembly|
|Seals & Gaskets|
Want to know more about Major Mechanical Protection for Your Vehicle?Schedule a Virtual Appointment
Need to file a claim on your MMP Plan?
1. Average Repair Costs. Parts pricing listed is provided by National Auto Care and based on average of actual repairs at a retail rate for Parts & Labor. Actual repair costs may vary by repair facility, vehicle, and location.
2. Vehicle Restrictions & Exclusions
Available coverage options vary based on vehicle age and mileage.
- May be eligible for a $400 surcharge. (Available on all coverages) - See contract for commercial definitions.
- For a surcharge, borrowers will be able to elect coverages for modified vehicles.
- 4” lift kits: Less than 1,000 miles - $225 Greater than 1,000 miles - $450
- 6” lift kits: Less than 1,000 miles - $275 Greater than 1,000 miles - $550
- Oversized/undersized tires: $125
- Trucks, Utility Vehicles, and Vans that exceed a one ton rating and 10,000 GVW
- Vehicles modified from original manufacturer’s specifications
- Used for off-road or racing purposes
- Limited production or grey market vehicles
- Twin turbo, V-12 trucks, motor homes
- Salvaged titles
Restrictions & limitations may apply. Please see contract for complete details. Please refer to your Vehicle Service Agreement for a more comprehensive list of what’s covered with your plan options. This material is for marketing purposes only.