Ways To Join
It's Easy to Join Security Service
Ways to Join
Joining Security Service is quick and easy! You may qualify for membership if:
- You live, work, worship, attend school, volunteer, or your business is located in Texas, Colorado, or Utah.
- You’re a member of select military branches/units or a Department of Defense employee at specific military bases within our service areas.
- You're a family or household member1 of an existing member.
- Need Assistance? Call 1.800.527.7328
Ready to Join?
To become a member, you need to apply for a product. We will confirm whether you qualify for membership in the first step of the application process.
An interest-earning checking account with no minimum balance or direct deposit requirements.
The more you spend, the more you earn with cash back and fewer fees!
It pays tor travel with Security Service thanks to rewards and low interest!
- Family members are defined as: spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, step and adoptive relationships. Household is defined as “any person who shares your residence and who helps maintain a single economic unit.” For example, two people sharing an apartment could qualify for membership.