Military - Deployment Services
Lower Your Vehicle Insurance1
During deployment, you may be able to lower insurance costs by storing your vehicle(s) and temporarily dropping collision coverage. To do so, you must maintain comprehensive insurance with a maximum $1,000 deductible and complete the Comprehensive Only Insurance form.
Take Your Vehicle with You!2
If you're called to duty overseas and you’ve financed your vehicle with Security Service, you may be able to ship it overseas. The authorization process is simple:
Step 1: Present your military orders to a Security Service representative showing:
- Member’s name
- Location and date to report to the new duty station
- Authorization to ship a vehicle overseas
Step 2: A Security Service representative will verify you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- All loans, lines of credit or credit cards are in good standing with positive balances
- The first payment is completed on your vehicle loan
- Auto insurance coverage is current
Step 3: Within 1-2 business days, an approval or rejection decision will be reached.
If approval is granted, a finalized “ Permission to Ship” letter is issued and you will be required to:
- Send, within 90 days, a copy of the shipping document that is received when your vehicle is dropped off for shipping to: NCPI, P.O. Box 792510, San Antonio, TX 78279
- Keep auto insurance coverage current and send updated policy copies to Security Service
Let Us Help You!
Visit a location near you, or call our dedicated military line at 1.866.809.6332.
At a Glance:
Military Member Benefits
Dedicated Military Line
Call our dedicated military line and reach a live person.
Receive your military LES direct deposit
Manage accounts, pay bills, and deposit checks from your mobile device.
Access nearly 30,000 free ATMs across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico City.
Conduct business at more than 5,000 nationwide credit union locations.
- This service is provided to our military members only.
- The following conditions must be met:
- Your auto loan must be current.
- The first payment must be completed on your vehicle loan.
- Any other loan, line of credit or credit card must be current.
- Accounts must have a positive balance.
- Vehicle must be insured.
- You must have military orders.
- Any other Security Service loan, line of credit, or credit card must be current. Security Service accounts must have a positive balance.